When it comes to a relationship, we all go an extra mile to build a bond we want with the one we are dating.
While we carry different personalities, it’s important we know a few things prior to taking things ahead.
A kind we are referring to here is the one who likes to spend time alone.
A whole new set of challenges come along if you are dating this kind. This dilemma stays which can be tricky but aren’t we all here to face challenges?
So to help you here, in this case, these points might help you!
1. You might find it difficult to understand if they really are willing to make a plan with you or not.
2. They might take a little while to commit. It’s not that they don’t want to but it takes time for them to let people in completely.
3. They can sometimes disappear in solitude leaving you in disappointment.
4. They can plan a solo trip like it’s no big deal.
5. If you are clingy, they might get annoyed easily.
6. It’s important for them to carve out alone time to keep their sanity.
7. They love peace too much that they’ll hardly pick a fight with you.
8. Their intuition can sometimes be on point because they spend a good amount of time with their thoughts.
9. They mostly enjoy the cozy winters or the rainy weather which allows them to spend time at home.
10. You’ll hardly find anything about them on social media.
11. They enjoy the cancel plan message more than you can imagine.